Features of SIMS Parent App:
Important information such as attendance, behaviour, achievement
School term, inset dates and contact details available at the click of a button
Access your child’s school report
Receive notifications to remind you about important information such as key dates for your diary
Access to update your contact details, so we always have the most up-to-date information in case of emergency
If you have more than one child at school, you’ll have access to information for all your children
The information that you receive through the app will help you to stay up-to-date with your child’s school life as well as support your child’s development and progress.
1. We will send you an activation email with a link to activate your account. For us to send your invitation, please contact [email protected], leaving your name, your child’s name and your child’s tutor group
2. You can then login using your normal Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft username and password.
3. Download the SIMS Parent app from the Apple App or Google Play store
4. From a PC or Windows phone, login online at www.sims-parent.co.uk
5. The invitation will be sent to the email address that we have on our SIMS Database.
Please note that your activation email is unique to you and should not be used by anyone else. If you require an additional login then please contact the school.
Your activation email will expire after 14 days if it is not used. Please contact the school if you require a replacement after this date.
Instructions for how to set up a Google Account are available directly from Google
Instructions for how to set up a Microsoft Account are available directly from Microsoft