We require a part -time (12.5hours), term-time only plus Inset days (39 weeks), Learning Support Assistant [Band C £16491 - £21268 pro rata, (starting salary £4564) to join our Learning Support Faculty.
The successful candidate will be supporting a pupil with a diagnosis of Autism to access lessons in mainstream school.
The position will be fixed term initially until 20/7/18.
Job descriptions and application forms for the above post can be downloaded from our website or obtained by contacting Anna Whittington by email or phone.
Closing date for applications: 9.00 am Monday 19th March 2018
The school is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of young people. Any successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced disclosure check by the Disclosure & Barring Service
We are keen to appoint a highly motivated, well-qualified and inspirational Drama specialist to provide a Maternity Cover position, within our highly successful and supportive Drama department . The successful candidate will teach Drama and other Art subjects and have the opportunity to teach KS5. This position may be of particular interest to an NQT.
There is no doubt that Alderbrook is acknowledged, both locally and nationally, as a high-performing school. Across the curriculum, the majority of subjects performed well above national values and achieved excellent results with 71% of students achieving the old Gold Standard of 5A*-C grades (including English and Maths)
Last year, the SSAT recognised Alderbrook as being in the top 10% of schools nationally for Value Added Progress.
Surprisingly however, we pride ourselves in being about so much more than outstanding results. We are a community in every sense of the word.
We are looking for a colleague who:
· is passionate about developing independent, confident learners
· is committed to inclusive education
· can sustain high quality teaching and learning
· demonstrates energy, creativity and commitment
· is willing to actively contribute to all aspects of school life
We are proud to offer:
· interesting, engaging, enthusiastic students who want to learn
· a supportive and inclusive staff and governing body
· a hugely successful, ambitious school - determined to build on the standards we currently achieve
· consistently high GCSE results
· a proven track record in - and full commitment to - the professional development of colleagues
· a well-resourced school with extensive grounds
· a long established record of low staff turnover - our staff love our school!
If you would like to join us, application packs can be downloaded from our website. Alternatively, please contact Mrs Anna Whittington at the school, by email or phone.
Tel: 0121 704 2146 x7503
Closing date: 9am Wednesday 14th March 2018
We can’t wait to hear from you!
The school is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of young people. Any successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS